Clothier Inc. is a vertically integrated Company. All the processes viz. fabric manufacturing, cutting, sewing, finishing, packaging are managed in-house which ensures a complete quality control. The Company, its facilities, manufacturing processes, work environment, and labour practices have been audited and approved by various customers. To meet discerning needs of our varied customer base, considerable investment has been made in setting up separate design unit for bringing forth innovative designs and patterns. We have a vast and well organized sampling centre which plays a crucial role in transforming design sketches to actual products. Equipped with specialized sewing machines, this unit can easily reproduce various designs according to international trends as specified by the design.
Our whole manufacturing unit is fully equipped with –
- Pre-production sampling unit.
- Paper Pattern Making Machines using CAD.
- Grading using Electra System.
- Assembly Line Production on imported Juki machines.
- In house Finishing set up.
- In house computer embroidery machines.